( ES165RDII )
The flexible MOTOMAN ES165RD II is a 6-axis shelf-mounted robot.
It offers high productivity, reliability and maximum performance in the areas of handling, machine tending and press brake tending. Being shelf-mounted, it is able to unload work pieces from above. This saves precious floor space and ensures that the space required for tool changing is kept free. Furthermore, the internal cable routing extends the service life of the robots, increases safety and reduces cycle times.
The MOTOMAN ES165RD II is controlled by the high-performance MOTOMAN DX200 controller. This is available with the optional Functional Safety Unit (FSU) that offers a wide range of new safety functions.
- Fast, flexible and powerful
- Streamlined design for minimal space requirements
>> Working range extended
>> Simple gripping of components
- Possibility of mounting on machine
- Longer service life of the dress package due to internal routing of the cables through the upper arm of the robot
- Improved welding quality due to integrated control system for servomotor-driven spot welding guns
|Maximum reach P-point||3140 mm|
|Power requirements||5.0 kVA|
|Press brake tending|