( MPK2F-5 )
The MPK2F-5 is a high speed, 5-axis picking robot that provides superior performance and reliability for food handling, picking, packing and other high-speed material handling applications.
Its compact, slim arm design allows reach into confined spaces and the hollow arm allows cables and hoses to be run internally throughout the entire robot. The MPK2F-5 has a handling capacity of 5 kg and is controlled via the FS100 compact robot controller. The MPK2F-5 is wash-down ready (wrist and body) for applications where cleanliness is important.
Its fast axial speeds and acceleration reduce cycle times and increase production output. The top wrist speed of 2,000 degrees per second provides maximum productivity, even when parts need to be rotated more than 90 degrees.
- The robot is wash-down (IP67) ready (wrist and body) for applications where cleanliness is important
- Space saving with minimal footprint
- High-speed robot for increased productivity, up to 133 picks/minute
- Hollow wrist with through-the-arm cabling reduces interference, maintenance and facilitates programming
- Optional vision and conveyor tracking
|Maximum reach P-point||900 mm|
|Power requirements||1.5 kVA|
|Mounting positions||Floor, Wall, Ceiling|
|Suitable for||Material handling|
|Pick and place|