( MPL800II )
The powerful 4-axis MOTOMAN-MPL800 II robot provides high performance in box palletising, case palletising and many further logistical tasks for end-of-line or distribution center automation.
Its extensive vertical reach of 3024 mm combined with 3159 mm horizontal reach enables high palletising loads. Internally routed airlines and cables from base to end-of-arm tool maximizesystem reliability. The MPL800 II is driven by the high-perfomance DX200 controller which is available with the optional Category 3 Functional SafetyUnit (FSU), providing a variety of new safety functions.
- Compact, flexible and powerful
- High acceleration and speed:
- Up to 1200 cycles/min., Suitable for box palletising
- High Payload: 800 kg
- Large motion range:
- 2624 mm square reach (on pallet 1300 x 1300 mm)
- 2363 mm stack height (on pallet 1600 x 1600 mm)
- Maximum reliability, internally routed airlines and cables
- Internally routed fieldbus connection to T-axis/tool
- Enhanced Safety Functions for DX200 Functional Safety Controller (FSU)
- Protection class IP54/67
|Maximum reach P-point||3159 mm|
|Power requirements||10.0 kVA|