( V1000 Compact Vector Control Drive )
- The release of NEMA 4/IP66 versions of the V1000 current vector motor microdrive family.V1000 NEMA 4 / IP66 drive is provides the protection required in tough washdown or dust-tight environments common in food and beverage processing, packaging, metal machining, woodworking, pumping, refrigeration and printing applications. Each enclosure is epoxy-coated to protect against the harmful effects of sanitizing chemicals commonly used in food and other industries.
- Designing a dust-tight, water-tight and corrosion-resistant enclosure for a motor drive requires numerous calculations to ensure proper heat dissipation and maintain internal temperatures at or below designated levels.
- For many manufacturers and OEMs—the cost to design, assemble and test an enclosure to house a motor drive can exceed the cost of the drive itself.
- The V1000 NEMA4 / IP66 drive family cuts these costs to zero, and also provides the smallest viable form factor for each drive option.
- The V1000 NEMA 4 drive family is available in 200-240VAC Single Phase 50/60 Hz, 200-240VAC Three Phase 50/60 Hz and 380-480VAC Three Phase 50/60 Hz ratings. Single-phase drives are available in 1/8 to 5 hp sizes.
- Three-phase drives are available in 1/8 to 25 hp sizes.
- All drives are supplied with a number of standard features including function-block diagram programming, fast 2-ms scan cycle time and starting torque of 200% at 0.5 Hz. Modbus communication is standard—and Profibus-DP, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP communications are available as options.